Dometic Fan-Tastic Vent
The variable-speed, 12-volt fan on this roof vent circulates the air in your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer. Easy-to-use hand knob on vent housing allows you to lift and lower dome. Simple installation with 2-wire design.
- Roof vent with 12V fan pushes stale air out of your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer
- Variable-speed fan offers 3 speeds to boost or reduce airflow as needed
- Manual speed knob on vent housing lets you control airflow
- Hand knob on vent housing allows you to open and close dome
- Pop-out screen keeps insects out and easily detaches for cleaning
- 10 Clear fan blades allow sunlight into RV
- Smoke-colored polyethylene dome filters UV rays while allowing light in
- White interior polypropylene trim (or garnish) and roof flange are included
- Smooth edges won't cut you during installation
- Simple installation with 2-wire design
- Hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Application: RV, camper, and trailer roofs up to 4" thick
- Rough opening size: 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
- Garnish thickness: 4-1/2"
- Vent extends above roof:
- 4-1/2" When closed
- 11-1/2" When open
- Fan motor:
- Capacity: 920 CFM
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 4-Amp slow blow fuse
- 2-Year limited on vent assembly
- Lifetime on dome (lid)
This Fan-Tastic Vent roof vent has a built-in 12V fan that pushes stale air out of your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer. A hand knob makes it easy to open and close the dome. And you can easily change the fan speed with the speed knob on the vent housing.
Ceiling Vent and Fan with 3 Speeds
Air out your RV after cooking and keep the air smelling fresh. Turn the speed knob on the vent housing to increase or decrease the fan speed. There are 3 speeds: low, medium, and high. This way, you can select the speed that you find most comfortable.
This vent requires a 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" opening in your trailer's roof and ceiling. To replace an old vent, install this vent into the existing opening. If your roof does not already have a vent, you will need to mark and cut an opening between roof joists to install this unit. And the 2-wire design makes it easy to have your vent hooked up and ready for use.
To purchase this product, please use our interactive map below to find the closest General RV Center to you.